Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PLEASE, OH PLEASE, LET ME HAVE A CHUBBY BABY! I fell in LOVE with this little (or not so little) guy... His cheeks and LIPS are the cutest things I have ever seen! I completely understand why my darling cousin was BEAMING ear-to-ear while we photographed this new addition to her family. Congratulations, W & J! He is beyond adorable...

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

11 comments:

Ellery said...

oh my gosh i cant believe i havent seen all of those yet!! they are so fabulous!! i just want to squeeze him! sooo cute! could comment on every one of them...the last ones in the white are to die for! good job!

Ellery said...

i love how u can tell they are at home...in their cute house too.

Hill said...

Oh my, he is so cute. I love how chubby and new he looks. those are beautiful.

Carly said...

I love that baby! What a chub! He is so sweet..i love that he is just all cuddled up in that white blanket smiling like he is so content. Whit he is such a darling baby and you guys look great in the photos! I LOVE them ALL!

Kat Clark said...

I love the close-up of his little squishy lips. That is so precious.

Tavis Johnson said...

that is a cute freakin' baby. i love the close up of the lips.

hayleyrowan said...

those pictures are so so cute. what an adorable baby - and her announcements were so dang cute. i loved them.

Carli said...

He is sooooo chubby! I love chubby babies, they are so soft! He is beautiful!

Sam & Michelle said...

What the hey! Your baby is so stinkin' cute! I love all the pics, but the lips are the cutest!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Quite possibly the cutest baby pictures I have ever seen.

Myers Family said...

WOW! I don't know how I came across your blog but I did and here are some great pictures. Tell Whit she did a good job. You do some amazing work. Take care.