Saturday, December 13, 2008

Alex & Annie


This is a really long post, so I'm going to get straight to the point. Alex and Annie are two of the nicest people I know. And if you looked up the word sweet in the dictionary you would see a picture of Annie's beautiful face. Their wedding was one for the books. Full of great people, hilarious friends, beautiful surroundings, and lot's of love, laughter and dancing. I feel lucky to have been there to document such a celebrated day. You'll see what I mean... 

























































9 comments:

Hill said...

wow, beautiful. very beautiful. Did it take you all day to upload that many pics?

Ellery said...

simply perfect in every way...
-Mary Poppins

Ellery said...

also....love the emotion in her face, the gorgeous tree shots, the groom Russian dance and the sparklers are PRICELESS!!

Meikel said...

Your work is stunning. This wedding is so beautiful!

Carly said...

Hayley this is unbelievable. You did the most amazing job on annies wedding. Really it is perfect! You are TALENTED :)

Shanna said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Kat Clark said...

YAY!!!!! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting! Can I just say that you seriously did such a beautiful, amazing and fabulous job?!!! That was so satisfying but now I need to finish this comment so I can go and look again! :)

Chelsey said...

good job Hay! Such cute pictures!

hayleyrowan said...

amazing photos. what a wedding. so sorry about the ducks that makes me sad to hear.