Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 27/365:

Today I made a wonderful little concoction. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, milk, and honey. Joshua and I like trade off when it comes to making smoothies. Once the cups are poured we then proceed to explain why this smoothie has trumped the others last smoothie. He seems to think that his have MUCH more flavor while I boast that mine are healthy -yet still delicious- which CLEARLY makes mine the winner. Oh, and the beautiful honey (it really is beautiful) came from my in-laws who have their own bees. It's lovely.








5 comments:

Hill said...

my parents have bees too, it is the best honey ever. I'm not a huge fan of smoothies, but that looks delicious.

hayleyrowan said...

looks good, i think you two should start a little smoothie business! cute blender.

for you, love me said...

love your blender. You should shoot for foodie magazines.

Ellery said...

homegrown honey! that is so martha!!
ps i would like an invite to one of your smoothie making parties.
oh and ps again...you should SO post that pic you sent me on my phone!!! it was truly gorgeous.

Ellery said...

AND eating honey from bee's in your area will help you get rid of allergies. Cool fact for the day.