Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sweets
+
Makeup
+
Photography
=
One Happy Hayley

I hope you enjoy our shoot as much I as I do!

I have to hand it to the amazing girls that I worked with. Their talent is so natural, they really are artists. Watching them work their magic is so much fun and inspiring. We have two other shoots in the works, can't wait to share them with you as well!

Hair: Chelsey Jackson - Platinum Studio
Makeup: Arleene Taylor - Platinum Studio
Model: Danaca Snowden
Stylist: Group Effort

Headbands: Le Mignon Bandeau
Cupcakes: The Sweet Tooth Fairy






















14 comments:

jerry said...

TOO COOL!

Hill said...

Those are so bright and fun. that would be so fun to do.

rebecca said...

you are so awesome. i need to schedule a play date with you.

Cassidy and Nicole Anderson said...

It makes me want to go over to Sprinkles right now!

The McKinleys said...

i LOVE it. looks like you guys had a party!

Ellery said...

HAPPY, SWEET, DIFFERENT, LOOOOVE IT!!!
the model has such a neat vintage/modern look to her. way to go! i'm impressed.
love the creativity.

hayleyrowan said...

it's beautiful and so fun. love it.

Shanna said...

Very creative and so fun! Once again Hayley you rocked it!!

Shanna said...

Very creative and so fun! Once again Hayley you rocked it!!

Chelsey said...

Hay... this is too cute. I think I'm gonna have to steal this idea for my portfolio! Awesome job.

Martha said...

Hayley! I love all these images!! Great job!

Lindsay said...

This is amazing! Looks like a sephora model sess! You=amazing!

Collins Family said...

CUTE!!! I love it, it is so modern vintagey way 2 GO!!!

Collins Family said...

CUTE!!! I love it, it is so modern vintagey way 2 GO!!!